Thursday, November 18, 2010

Concept


While I was rummaging through my drawer, I discovered a stack of notes hidden away at one corner. It consisted of currency I had collected during my travels so far, ranging from USD to HKD and VND. So I got me thinking about all the great times I spent abroad. Even the fortune teller once told me I am a man who will live far away from my home ( which doesnt make much sense because where i live is my home -.- ) but I guess he was trying to say I will migrate or something. In any case, I have a love for traveling and these currencies are small keepsakes that I bring back from my travels. I dont buy a lot of souvenirs or take much photos compared to others so seeing the money really jogged my memory of the past. So I would like to dedicate this assignment to the power of money, counting my blessings that I am able to travel in the first place and the show the beauty of money.

I wanted to make it low key because as some say "Money is the root of all evil" but upon review, decided to portray it in high key because I like the quote "Lack of money is the root of all evil" better :D

No comments:

Post a Comment